Opening Hour

Mon - Sun, 08:00 - 24:00

Call Us

+86-21-58386189

List of Cameroon Scammers

List of Cameroon Scammers

+

 · Well known for destroying the reputation of Cameroon with their petscams and B2B scams, here is the list of Cameroon scammers who's real identities have been uncovered; Assoua Achille Brice Eteki, in France and Germany. Nzetang Victor Fombang. Ebong BaoEwoh Kangson Baorenc. Molika Akwo Nweme, sentenced to 5 years in USA federal prison.

Water quality assessment of the Tano Basin in Ghana: a ...

Water quality assessment of the Tano Basin in Ghana: a ...

+

 · Within the Tano basin of Ghana, several landbased activities such as mining of gold by either legalised smallscale or illegal gold mines as well as runoff of pesticides from agricultural lands have all made significant contributions to the concentrations of contaminants in the water bodies of the basin (Baba and Gündüz 2017).

EPA surcharged GH¢524,300 over smallscale miners' non ...

EPA surcharged GH¢524,300 over smallscale miners' non ...

+

 · The Audit Service however observed in its 2020 report on regulating reclamation activities at smallscale mining sites that about 12 smallscale miners had not paid bond amounts totalling GH¢524, but were allowed to operate. "We noted that EPA did not administer posting of reclamation bonds as required by Regulation 23 of the ...

Usefu Muhamed Awala: We have a Gold mining company in ...

Usefu Muhamed Awala: We have a Gold mining company in ...

+

 ·  · We have a Gold mining company in Ghana but we normally sell most of our product in. Sudan,during our yearly sales I did over invoiced to come up with this amount million US dollars and the GOLD 75 kg . If you are ready to work it .

Nigerian (419) Scam |

Nigerian (419) Scam |

+

 · Nigerian (419) Scam ... It doesn't matter if the letter says it came from Sri Lanka and the "funds" that need moving are gold bricks or uncut diamonds — it's the Nigerian scam.

+

 · James Ben: USD Million as we have in Our File. Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:51. On Jan 19, 2021, at 5:35 AM, WESTERN UNION < westernunionotransfer > wrote:  Attention, This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail regarding your .

Wassa

Wassa

+

Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa openpit operations commenced in 2005 and the Wassa underground mine achieved commercial production in January 2017. In early 2018, Wassa transitioned into an undergroundfocused operation.

Corporate

Corporate

+

GHANA 13 Patrice Lumumba Road Airport Residential Area PMB KIA, Accra, Ghana +233 302 611333 Email: BURKINA FASO 11 BP1145 CMS Ouagadougou 11 Ouaga 2000Rue du Nere Burkina Faso +233 302 611333 Email: MALI Cite du Niger 2, Villa MAEVA 7, Porte 139 BPE 5410, Bamako, Rép. Du Mali +223 20 21 4242 Email: SENEGAL Zone 15, Immeuble FBN BANK 3ieme ...

SPA ITL/ JINDAL/28/07/15 GOLD DORE SUPPLY AGREEMENT

SPA ITL/ JINDAL/28/07/15 GOLD DORE SUPPLY AGREEMENT

+

Gold purchased from local miners in the Republic of Ghana. 2. "Gold" means the minerals to be purchased in the Republic of Ghana for Exportation to Buyer. SPA ITL/ JINDAL/28/07/15 ITALTEC/GOLDPage 2 of 6 3. "Gross Export" means the total amount of gold purchases collected by ITALTEC GHANA LTD from all of its

Ghana: Mining Comparative Guide

Ghana: Mining Comparative Guide

+

 · Gold, diamonds, manganese and bauxite are the major minerals mined in Ghana, but the country also has unexploited deposits of iron ore, copper, chrome, nickel, limestone, quartz and mica. Mining has played an important role in the political economy of Ghana for centuries.

Wassa

Wassa

+

Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa openpit operations commenced in 2005 and the Wassa underground mine achieved commercial production in January 2017. In early 2018, Wassa transitioned into an undergroundfocused operation.

Money and Gold Shipment Scams involving Customs

Money and Gold Shipment Scams involving Customs

+

It could be gold, cash, or an unexpected inheritance. The money or gold is then supposedly shipped to the United States where it is held, usually by the shipping or customs company, pending clearance. Then you are told that the package will not be released until money is paid. Sometimes it's shipping fee, taxes, fines, or something else.

Investors | AngloGold Ashanti

Investors | AngloGold Ashanti

+

6th Jul 2021 AngloGold Ashanti's Board appoints Alberto Calderon as Chief Executive Officer PDF, 171kb. 30th Jun 2021 Notice of Beneficial Interest in AngloGold Ashanti Securities PDF, 31st May 2021 AngloGold Ashanti announces that body of missing Obuasi miner found after search PDF, .

Water quality assessment of the Tano Basin in Ghana: a ...

Water quality assessment of the Tano Basin in Ghana: a ...

+

 · Within the Tano basin of Ghana, several landbased activities such as mining of gold by either legalised smallscale or illegal gold mines as well as runoff of pesticides from agricultural lands have all made significant contributions to the concentrations of contaminants in the water bodies of the basin (Baba and Gündüz 2017).

mining in Ghana: identifying problems and possible solutions

mining in Ghana: identifying problems and possible solutions

+

60 Environmental impact of smallscale gold mining in Ghana Table 1 Gold mine production increases in selected developing countries Country 1986 production (t) 1998 production (t) Approximate production increase (%) Bolivia 133 Ghana 427 Indonesia 1319 Mexico 260 Papua New Guinea 54 Zaire

Usefu Muhamed Awala: We have a Gold mining company in ...

Usefu Muhamed Awala: We have a Gold mining company in ...

+

 · We have a Gold mining company in Ghana but we normally sell most of our product in. Sudan,during our yearly sales I did over invoiced to come up with this amount million US dollars and the GOLD 75 kg . If you are ready to work it out with me Your share will be 30%, 70%.for me.